Promgirl

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Make-up, Make-up, and more Make-up

Make-up is truly one of my favorite passions in life, I love buying make-up, learning about make-up, and applying make-up. After many years of practice and research, I believe I am a very talented make-up artist. I’ve done make-up for weddings, school dances, and senior pictures. I love the miracles of make-up. If you look tired, just add a little blush to your checks to brighten your appearances; if you have acne or freckles and want them to disappear, just add foundation. Make-up works wonders. Girls I know it’s about that time to start school again, with that being said, I think it’s time you all get a head start finding that perfect dress, hairstyle, and make-up for all the wonderful dances this year. One of my favorite places to get make-up is CosmeticMall.com , they carry hundreds of different make-up lines, and it’s great. However, I did find this how-to video the other day and she has a prefect gold/rose example that would be great for any school dance, especially homecoming or prom, I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment